Many people dread attending employee training. This can be due to lack of engagement, poor presentation or absence of validation. At Ristole, we challenge the notion of passively following archaic training norms. We develop interactive training that is customized to fit a corporation’s needs. In this way, we help our clients discover their most interactive and effective training solutions.
CEO & Founder
Jackie began her training career teaching High School math in Swahili as a Peace Corps Volunteer serving in Tanzania, Africa.
After returning to the U.S. she embarked on an 8-year tenure as a top-rated corporate trainer in the healthcare technology and manufacturing sectors. During this time, she was honored for her leadership and work in transforming employee learning including:
- “25 Movers and Shakers Under 35″ (20s/30s Club, 2014)
- “Woman of Distinction” (Girl Scouts of North East Ohio, 2014)
- “Top 40 Under 40” (Crain’s Cleveland Business, 2015)
She left the corporate world in 2015 and founded Ristole with the goal of providing more companies with effective and engaging approaches to employee training.
Due to her expertise in the field of adult learning, Jackie was elected to serve as the Vice Chair of Continuing Education Committee for the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineer (IEEE). With 400,000+ members worldwide, IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional society.
Through these leadership roles, Jackie has continued to receive local and national recognition for her innovation in employee engagement including:
- “Outstanding Young Alumni” (Case Western Reserve University, 2015) – one of the only five alumni awards given annually
- “Outstanding Engineering Educator” (IEEE – Region 5, 2016)
- “Outstanding Women in Business” (Denver Business Journal, 2017)
- “Entrepreneurial Achievement Award” (IEEE – USA, 2017) – awarded annually to only one of IEEE’s 200,000+ members in the USA